Sunday, June 16, 2013

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED (Norma)

Guess what! Charter sent another guy, and this one did something different than the other guys. Do they even work for the same company? I guess I'm the crazy one, thinking that all of the employees would have the same training. This guy removed some wires that had to do with a landline phone. You know, the kind of phone that's actually attached to your house. For the record, I don't remember how long it's been since we had one of those.

The kicker of this attempt is the fact that the guy says they've been getting tons of calls about this. WTF? You've gotten tons of calls about the exact same issue but we had to call you 13,000 times before you caught on? Well, so far so good, but we shall see. I hope this is the last time I have to write the word "Charter" for a very long time.  I need something new to bitch about.

They make me want to drink. Excessively.

One of my little wise-ass nail buddies thought she'd be sassy the other day and made a comment about me doing a water marble in the colors of the vanity top I just refinished.

Fine. Here it is. :P
I hate that this isn't translating very well. Obviously it's black and white, but I also have "10" Professional Moonlight, a light tan, in there. I can see it very clearly in person, but it's barely showing here. That does make it pretty accurate as far as smatching the vanity top, though, since there are only little blips of the tan there, too.

So there ya' go, Little Miss Norma.  This one's for you. 

11 comments: