Tuesday, September 10, 2013

WELL, LOOKIE THERE - WAY TOO MANY PICS HERE

Just throwing this out there, but the fact that it is 80 degrees out is simply not fair. It would be fair if this would continue into Friday because then I could get one last day in the pool. Unfortunately, in typical Escanaba, Michigan weather, Friday is only supposed to hit 58 degrees. Doesn't seem right.

I was hoping that the warm weather was going to mean I could sit outside with the hummers tonight. Instead it has decided to downpour. Fan-frickin-tastic. Thanks for nuthin', Mother Nature.

I'm also gonna' toss this out there....for two days in a row I have worn just polish. Honest! No designs, no marbles...nada!

Fair warning; I have thrown in way too many pics of this one. Last night I had done a bunch but couldn't capture any color change. But we all know how good things show up while driving, so I snapped a bunch more on my way to work after lunch.

I thought I should show a bottle shot with the standard swatch nail I always attach to every bottle of my polish.  As you can see, it's a duochrome or multichrome and is not super opaque even after 3 coats with nothing underneath.  
The rest of the pics are all taken using one coat of the Kleancolor Wicked Angelic over two coats of Orly Liquid Vinyl.  Of course I was trying really hard to catch every color it flashes....impossible. I do suggest clicking on pics to see them bigger because the colors show a bit better.
 Kleancolor 3D duochrome Wicked Angelic, Olry Liquid Vinyl

Kleancolor 3D duochrome Wicked Angelic, Olry Liquid Vinyl

Kleancolor 3D duochrome Wicked Angelic, Olry Liquid Vinyl

Kleancolor 3D duochrome Wicked Angelic, Olry Liquid Vinyl

Kleancolor 3D duochrome Wicked Angelic, Olry Liquid Vinyl

Kleancolor 3D duochrome Wicked Angelic, Olry Liquid Vinyl

Kleancolor 3D duochrome Wicked Angelic, Olry Liquid Vinyl
Sorry there are so many pics; I just couldn't decide which to not use, and I can see slight differences of color in all of them. 

I don't always put a dark basecoat on when I use a duo or multi chrome. It's a mistake not to. In fact, if you have some weird looking polishes that don't impress on their own, slap 'em on over a coat of black just to try it. You never know what you might end up with.

Now I'm off to watch some tv and maybe do nails, maybe not. Or mabes I'll soak these suckers off.  Or mabes do a pedicure because my heels could use some attention.

Or mabes do like last night and just take a nap.


7 comments:

  1. I like this a lot Diane, I've got several KC that are similar to this, but each a tiny different. Waiting for a "Fall" night to start trying them out ! And....I'll be sure to use a dark undie !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have the whole set of these from KC. I think there are 6. I like 'em!

      Delete
  2. Never too many pix! That's part of what blogging is about, posting whatever it takes to show off that polish... You showed it really well!!! Love that duo.. I think besides the holo, the duos are my favorite polishes...simple, quick, easy!!!

    Love all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha...it seems like just SOOO many pics. lol

      Delete
  3. The car pics...totally captures the color-changing yummy-ness of the polish!! Why is THAT?? Anyway.. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why it is, but it's dangerous. lol

      Delete