Tuesday, September 24, 2013

GOTTA' LOVE PURPLE

Whew!! Just got the phone call about the car....just a battery.  That's quite the relief because I just figured it would be something horrid and expensive.

It does look like I'm just not supposed to be going to work on time this week, though. Today I was held up by the damn train. You should have heard the barrage of very loud expletives coming from the front seat of the gump-mobile. Then I just ended up literally lol'ing because it dawned on me how ridiculous it was to get so pissed off over a ten minute delay. Chill, woman!

Today I'm blogging about this couple week old mani because I'm trying really hard to get good pics of the mani I did last night, which is a multi-chrome gradient. And it's ah-mazing. It's so ah-mazing that I've taken about 50 pics of it between my house and the office and still can't get any I like. I'll try again after work today. It's pissing me off.

But in the meantime, I wore this for a day. While I thought it turned out pretty nice when I did it, in looking at the pics I can see where some of the lines that form the circles didn't stamp all the way. *sigh*  I wish I had noticed it when I did it so I could re-do it.
Zoya Pinta, Essie No Place Like Chrome, Llarowe LeaLac B stamp
It is a really great color, though. The purple is Zoya Pinta, and it's a really rich, dark purple that's fit for a Queen (a/k/a me).  I used my LeaLac B plate for the stamp with my fave overused Essie No Place Like Chrome. Seriously, those damn mirror polishes are just the most awesomest stampers eva.

On a sad note, I guess I have seen the last of my hummingbirds this year. I haven't seen one since I got home Saturday night. The dogsitter made sure the feeder had food while I was gone, but I guess they just missed me too much and decided to migrate. I'm really missing them. I'll leave my feeders out just in case a few more come through on their way south, but I have a feeling I'm not going to see anymore.

As if I needed another reason to hate winter.

1 comment: