Thursday, September 12, 2013

PINK "V"

Gawd, the design is a "pink v"....where exactly did your minds go?? Sheesh.

This gem (and I use the word loosely) is a quickie I did while at Dani's.  No, not that kind of quickie.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people?? Get your minds back on polish where they belong!

I must be tired; my mind doesn't normally think that way. Honestly, I really am tired, and I have a headache that is getting progressively worse as the day goes on. It sucks, and I see absolutely no reason for that.

But I did think I could at least take the time to post a mani for you. How nice am I? Pretty nice. See how I'm always thinking of others? I.Am.Awesome. Just ask me; I'll tell you.
I think I described this pretty well in the title; it's pink. And it's a "v". Or a checkmark. Or whatever you'd like to call it. 

I haven't the slightest idea what colors I used. Something about being at Dani's made my brain lock up, and I wasn't even drunk. Lamers. I do think this is one of my stamps, but I didn't even look that up. It's either from a LeaLac or on the DRK-C. Since I'm at work I can't run to the other room to find out for you. Get over it. You'll live.

Sorry my posts have been sorely lacking in substance the last week or so; it's only going to get worse until I get back from Cancun on the 21st, and even then I'm sure it will take me a few days to recuperate. I love how I need a vacation after a vacation. Flying standby is stressful. And exhausting.

But if you happen to be married to a pilot and it gets you somewhere for free, you suck it up.  Of course it also means you might get stuck sitting in an airport for a long, long time. Still, it's worth it.

And now I am off to make up some food for the hummingbirds...gotta feed the migrators as they stop by on their way south.  I used up the last of what I had to refill one in the backyard, and there was a hummer there before I even got back into the house. Love it.


2 comments:

  1. I'll just be glad to get there without issues and home without issues.

    ReplyDelete