Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A NEW FAVE BABY BLUE

Not feeling particularly perky this evening, but as much as I loved yesterday's gradient marble, I didn't want to wear it another day. After swatching a couple of new Zoya's I got in the mail, I decided I'd just use one that was still sitting next to me.

I had no luck trying to get a decent pic of this. Since the blue is so light, the white isn't showing up very well. It looks more prominent in real life. Honest.

My Konad white and black polishes are pretty much crapped out so when I did my shopping on eBay to get more, I saw the Mash stamping polishes and decided I'd try them. I'm disappointed in them. They don't have the same thickness I've gotten used to with the Konad brand; they act much more like regular nail polish. It stamped well, but I think the Konad special polish might have shown up a little better. I'll keep using these, but I have a feeling I'm going to end up buying some Konad.
Zoya Blu, Ninja Polish DRK-A stamp plate
As for Zoya Blu, easily the best light blue I've got. Almost one-coat coverage and smooth as silk. I do always like my Zoya polishes, but this one really is amazeballs.

Since I was just going for quick, I just pulled the first stamping plate that was on top, my DRK-A plate from Ninja Polish. I order their DRK-C plate the other day even though I told myself I wasn't going to. Had to do it; couldn't help myself.

So that's it for today. I'm crossing everything I own hoping this headache is gone when I get up. I'm blaming it on the weather change.

Now my goal for the rest of the night is to get to bed before midnight.

Wish me luck.

3 comments: