Thursday, February 12, 2015

GOTTA HAVE PINK, RIGHT?

I am ready to shove these fingernails right up somebody's ass. Not even kidding. After trying so hard to apply them more carefully yesterday, that damn left thumb popped off after work today. What was I doing? Unbuttoning my jeans. Really.

Not only that, the only ones that actually feel secure right now are my pinkies and my left ring and middle fingers. I honestly don't know what the problem is. I went through this a few months ago where I was having problems, and just as weirdly as that started, it then stopped. I don't get it. I've had these almost three years and never had these kinds of problems before. 

Color me frustrated/annoyed/pissed....take your pick.

Here's another heart mani. WooHoo. 
China Glaze Spring in My Step,  Essie Bachelorette Bash, MoYou Festive 04 stamp, Valentine
I decided to use China Glaze Spring in My Step and Essie Bachelorette Bash for this one. The sweater-ish stamp is from the MoYou Festive 04 plate.

It ain't perfect. It was during my "knock five mani's out in a day" stint so I pretty much was just letting things go as they wanted. I didn't want to take the time to redo anything. I was in that weird space of motivated to do lots; not so motivated to be careful while doing it.

In any event, it does count as a Valentine themed manicure. I wore it nowhere, and that was just fine and dandy with me.



4 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love your sense of humor... but damn can I relate to the nail issue. That's why after growing them out I just hacked off all the length to where I now have very little free edge. Your nails are cute though!

    ReplyDelete