Saturday, April 4, 2015

MY EASTER NAILS

I'm not going to ramble on and on today. I'm enjoying a Saturday of puppysitting Seven until tomorrow evening. She is not so much a fan of me sitting with my laptop on my lap.

Right now she is passed out under the kitchen table. She finally got bored and fell asleep because Tinlee didn't want to play anymore. So I thought I'd do a quick post while they are recharging their batteries.

Since I knew it would be a dog filled couple of days, I decided I would do a mani last night. If my Easter Sunday goes as it usually does, we'll be going out to dinner with my family. I figured I may as well do something Easterish.
Cult El Porto and The Roxy, Square Hue Yellow Submarine, China Glaze Spring in My Step, Sinful Colors Bright Lucite gradient, MoYou Pro XL03 Easter stamp
I started by putting on just one coat of white using Cult El Porto. It's my favorite white because the formula is just so nice. We all know what a pain white can be sometimes.

Then I did a gradient with Cult The Roxy, Square Hue Yellow Submarine, China Glaze Spring in My Step and Sinful Colors Bright Lucite.

I looked through all of my stamping plates and was rather shocked that I don't really have anything Easter-egg-like. I finally chose this design from my MoYou Pro XL 03 plate.

I'm pretty happy with this. I love the colors in the gradient, and all of those polishes worked really well on the sponge. My only bitch about this is the fact that I didn't get the stamping design on straight. It was too late at night to be a fuss budget about it, so I let it slide.

All in all, I'll call it a success.

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and that the Easter Bunny brings you some goodies. My mom still handles that for me by buying me a large chocolate fudge egg from our local candy store. Sometimes she'll also get some little bunny decoration, too, if she finds a good deal somewhere. 

You're never too old for Easter goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment