Thursday, March 19, 2015

GOT ME SOME PEEPS

After exhausting myself last Wednesday after work, I decided to hold off and clean today instead. Actually, when I got up I thought I'd just kind of do a lazy cleaning and just concentrate on the living room and kitchen.

I should know better. I'm one of those people that is either doing it or not doing it. There is no half-assing it. So not only did I clean like I normally do, I had an A.D.D. day where as I'm cleaning one thing, the idea of cleaning something else pops into my head.

I started with pulling one of the pans out of the ammonia and cleaning that off. Now I have the last two pots and covers sitting in the fumes until tomorrow.

As I cleaned, I decided to wash some windows. And then I decided I'd get out the Old English and wipe down all of the wainscotting, and that carried on to doing all the furniture in the living room and my bedroom. Somehow from that it occurred to me that I should scrub the track on the patio door. Obviously there is no rhyme or reason to anything I do. I considered cleaning inside the oven, but it really doesn't need it. Which was good because I was sorta' over it.

My reward for all that work was some Peeps which I totally stocked up on yesterday on my way home. 

I even picked up some other types of candy. The rest of the weekend I'll probs spend an inordinate amount of time just deciding what candy to eat. Is that bad? 

I did this mani Monday night. I should have waited to take the pic until Tuesday because I see some yellowish fingers happening here.
Julep Evangeline, MoYou Fashionista 04 stamp
I really love this color. It's Julep Evangeline. It has a really nice suede finish, but I always end up putting topcoat on it even though I shouldn't. I used the MoYou Fashionista 04 plate for the stamp.

This one was a hit. The mail lady commented and so did one of our clients. That's a win no matter how I slice it.

I'm trying to think of something fun to do with my nails right now just because I feel like playing.  I'm just drawing a blank, though. I guess I'll have to wander around looking for some inspiration.

Or mabes I'll just eat a box of Peeps and take a nappy-nap. That sounds fun, too.

2 comments:

  1. Love Evangeline!!! The mani is great! Cleaning...I'm too lazy... it's a real mess here! :) Glad you got peeps, you can have my share!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your share and several other peoples' share. Tinlee is a happy dog. lol

      Delete