Monday, November 3, 2014

PINK/GREY, ALWAYS A GOOD COMBO

Happy Monday!

Just kidding.....Mondays blow.

I woke with a headache, which I do every day, but ever since we got home from Cancun, my headaches have been a lot worse and more stubborn when it comes to getting rid of them. That means I'm taking more Excedrin Migraine than I should. Actually I'm not supposed to take any aspirin products, but that is honestly the best drug ever for headaches.  With any luck, the amount I've needed as of late won't cause my ulcers to kick back in. Can't win. Headaches or ulcers. Too fun!!

The weekend was fun because I had Razzie with me. What a sweet, well-behaved puppy he is. From what I've seen and heard, the entire litter are doing fantastic in their fur-ever homes, which makes me incredibly happy. They are all smart, spoiled and well loved, which is as it should be. I'm so thankful to have constant contact with everybody. I still miss them so much, but it's nice knowing I will get to watch them grow up and even get to see some of them from time to time.

On a completely unrelated topic, do any of you believe in ghosts? And if you do, are you of the opinion that orbs that show up in photographs are indications of same? 

I do believe in ghosts for several reasons that I won't bother getting into, but I have never been one to subscribe to the notion that orbs are always an indication of them. On the rare occasion that I've ever seen them in pics, I figure they are dust or bugs.

That being said, my daughter was at Universal in Florida last week and went to the Halloween Horror Nights thing they do every year, and she posted this pic on Facebook. It's a pic of her with her new boyfriend(s).
Don't know what that is, but it didn't show up in any other pics I saw. Kind of an interesting pic, right? 

I got my Julep Maven box over the weekend and am really pleased with the colors. One of the things I like about Julep is the fact that every month on the 20th I can see what's going to be sent and either change it or skip the month. You can also cancel at anytime. I'm a big fan of their polish formula.

I've also gotten a few of their other beauty products and found them to be awesome, especially their pedi prep and file and the glycolic hand scrub. I also have their roll on cuticle oil that I carry in my purse. It works great if you use it, which for some reason I have been neglecting lately.  If you follow the link, you can join and get your first box free using the code FREEFALL.

I decided to use a couple of Juleps for last night's mani.
Julep Devon, Julep  Maria, MoYou Pro XL10 stamp
I haven't bought any new grey polishes for awhile. The pic isn't showing this because of the lighting and the stamp, but this grey has a bit of a pink shimmer in it....really pretty!  The grey is Julep Devon. I knew I wanted to stamp with pink because I love a grey/pink combo and decided to go with  Julep  Maria for that. It made for great coverage over the grey using the MoYou Pro XL10 stamping plate.

I'm a fan of this one. I considered leaving on the Halloween mani just so I could say it left the house, but it somehow just seemed wrong to do that.

And although I started this post around 9:30 a.m., it's now 5:30 p.m. which pretty much proves that I worked today. Now I'm sitting here debating on whether or not to leave this one on or try to find something else to do.

Or mabes I'll just take a nap. Have I mentioned lately how much I hate doing 5 days' worth of work in the 2.5 days a week I now work?  If not, I'm mentioning it now. I hate it. It makes me tired.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment