Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I WAS IN A HURRY

Just a fast post to go along with this mani that I did really fast on Sunday before going to the birthday party.

But first, just one bitch about the weather. It was 46 degrees this morning, and it might drop into the 30's tonight. Come on! 

It is supposed to get warm again over the next few days, though, so that's good. Tonight my friends are dropping Seven off so I can puppysit until Friday evening. Tyler, Griffin and Zero will be coming home tomorrow evening. My house will once again be a zoo.

I'm itching to get out of here today because I need to grab some groceries for the kids on my way home, and then I need to hurry up and get the entire house cleaned before they drop off the dog. If I wait to do that tomorrow, I have a feeling Seven won't be much help. I'm also really hoping that it's nice enough for the pool tomorrow, and I want all of the fun housework done just in case it is.

On Sunday I knew I had only a short period of time to lay in the pool before going to the party. What hadn't occurred to me was the fact that I also needed to do my nails since they had been naked since Saturday. How I forgot to do them is beyond me, but I did. So I threw this on super fast.
Color Club Feathered Hair Out to There, Mundo de Unas Light Gray, Bundle Monster BM XL-01 stamp
The light pink is Color Club Feathered Hair Out to There, and the gray is Mundo de Unas Light Gray. The diamond pattern is from the Bundle Monster BM XL-01 stamping plate.

For whatever reason, I really just did not care much for this. I can't even explain why. Pink is good; gray with pink is good; diamonds are most certainly good. It just didn't do it for me.

Since I highly doubt I'll be posting again until next week, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and a safe 4th of July holiday.


1 comment: