Wednesday, August 19, 2015

THIS GREW ON ME

I decided I'd call the surgical nurse before I left work yesterday to ask about nail polish and surgery. Her response was, "Technically, we're supposed to tell people to take it off of one finger on each hand". After a bit of discussion about what kind of nails I have on, she pretty much said "don't ruin a nail bed trying to get them off". 

Oh, don't worry, sweetie. I won't. It was very obvious that they don't really care one way or another what I do about it, especially since I told her I'd have nekkid toenails. In all honesty, I might just soak all of them off even though they haven't even been on for two weeks. That blue from yesterday left blue stains on a couple nails all around the edges. If it's still there when I take off this current mani, I might just go ahead and remove them.

I really wanted to do a light color last night, but those blue stains made me change my mind.
Julep Nan, Mundo de Unas  black, Dana7 stamp
This red is kind of a red/orange, I guess. It's Julep Nan, and I just grabbed Mundo de Unas  black and the Dana7 stamping plate for the design.

I didn't like this much before I went to bed last night. For some reason it has really grown on me during the day. I'm half tempted to just leave it on. 

We'll see how ambitious I feel after cleaning the house and cooking dinner.




2 comments:

  1. You probably like it because it reminds you of FALL... and today was cold enough to BE October, at least!!! Nice mani... good luck with the surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete