Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Does the following make me part of the "in crowd"? lol

I've been nominated for a "Liebster Award"....sounds pretty official, hey?  It's an honor just being nominated. At least that's what every actor has said since the beginning of time when they don't walk away with one of those little gold statues.

So here's the scoop. I was nominated by Paulina's Passions  which was pretty awesome of her to do. Maybe I'll get some exposure from it. 

There are a few rules you should follow:
  • write 11 random facts about yourself
  • answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • create 11 new questions for your nominees
  • nominate 11 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
  • no tag backs
11 random things about myself? Hmmm....this is harder than I thought.

1.   I've been happily married for almost 15 years to my husband, Kevin, who is a pilot for Delta.
2.   I have two gorgeous daughters, Toni Anne and Tyler Marie.
3.   I'm the very proud grandma to my grandson Treyson, 13; granddaughter Peyton, 8; and Griffin,
      who is 2 1/2.  They are the cutest!!
4.   I have worked for the same attorney for over 23 years. That makes me feel old.
5.   I have an 8 year old Lab, Baylee Butters; and a 3 year old Golden Retriever, Tinlee Stotch.
6.   I've lived in the same small town my entire life.
7.   I used to show quarter horses when I was a teenager. I miss it still but just can't afford a horse.
8.   I love to sing and once sang at the original Grand Old Opry, the Ryman.
9.   In the summer, I love to lay around in the pool, but I'd rather be in Cancun.
10. If I could afford to retire, I would SO be outta' there.
11. In my next life I wanna' be filthy rich.


Paulina's Passions asked me:

1.  What is your dream job?  I would love to be a nail tech.
2.   One make-up item you cannot live without. I can only choose one?? I guess I'll say mascara.
3.  Who is your inspirational icon?  Brain fart - honestly can't even answer.
4.  What is your biggest weakness?  I'm way too emotional.
5.   How many nail polishes do you own? Somewhere between 850 and 900.
6.  What was your childhood nickname?  Banana. Yes, you read that right. Banana.
7.  Top 3 favorite TV-shows. You have no idea how hard this is for me; I'm a tv junkie!! I'll go
      with Big Brother, Walking Dead, So You Think You Can Dance.
8.  Describe the best moment of your life. Sorry...gotta' say 2, the birth of my daughters.
9.  What is your biggest fear?  Getting old and dying. I am in no hurry to leave this life.
10. Describe yourself in three words.  Sensitive, loving, sarcastic.
11. Dogs or cats?  Dogs (I do like cats, too, tho!)

My 11 questions to the next nominees!

1.   What made you start doing nail art?
2.    Name your fave brand and color of polish.
3.    How many polishes do you own?
4.    What kind of storage do you use for your nail stash?
5.    Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?
6.    How do your friends and family feel about your nail obsession?
7.    Name your 3 favorite movies.
8.    Morning person or night person?
9.    Do you live in a big city, small town, or in a more rural area?
10.  How many nail blogs are on your "must see" list?
11.   What 5 words would your friends/family use to describe you?

I AM TAGGING:

1.     Girls and Polish
2.     Nails and Beauty
3.     Punky's Polish
4.     Nail Polish in My Eyes
5.     Nails by Vi
6.     Elanor's Nails
7.     No Nude Nails
8.     Miss Kricket's Nail Blog
9.     Adventures of a Nail Tech
10.   Lekker Lacquer
11.   Brush Up and Polish Up

I hope you take a few minutes and check some of these out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment