Wednesday, April 12, 2017

REMEMBER ME??

OMG. It has taken me 2 days to figure this out again.

First off, if you're even still here, thank you so much!! I haven't posted in many months. At the end of September I had a brain aneurysm that exploded in my brain. My husband, who was luckily home for one night, found me in bed unconscious, vomit in my mouth and totally non-responsive early in the morning. Bottom line, I had a helicopter ride to another town and spent over 2 months in a hospital bed. I came back home in early December, and I'm very lucky to still be alive and even luckier that I still have a body that works. My left eye is still wonky and I'm still too thin because of all the weight I lost in hospital, but I'm feeling pretty confident that eventually I will be back to my normal. To say it's been a very long road is an understatement.

I've been trying for a few days to get back in here to at least say hi, but my brain doesn't always cooperate the way it used to. It's weird what I remember and what I don't.

I've managed to just paint my nails a couple of times, but I haven't attempted any nail art yet. Things are difficult, let's say. But this is one I did awhile ago so I thought I would at least stop in, say hi and post a pic.

I look forward to hopefully getting back to my old self at some point, but in looking at my drafts section, I do have a few more pics I'll be able to show.

So for now, this is OPI DS Original, stamped using OPI DS Extravagance and my Uber Chic 6-01 stamping plate. I wasn't excited about this one when I did it, and I'm still not! lol
OPI DS Original, OPI DS Extravagance, Uber Chic 6-01
So if you're still here and still reading, I thank you so much. I've really missed all of my nail fun and really hope I'll eventually get back to it!!

Love to all of you!!


26 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! Glad you're healing up and nice to see those digits again. Mwah and <3 from the VegasFurKids. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about you lots! Glad you're on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an ordeal. Glad you're back and on the mend after such a horrific event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I sure wouldn't recommend anybody else doing it. LOL
      Hoping it's all uphill now. :)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Another big leap for you! 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have missed the old you terribly, I'm so glad that she is coming back, even if it has been a slow uphill climb.

    And this is another example of a mani where you say "Meh", and I say "Oooo, pretty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss the old me, too! But I'm very lucky to be "me" at all. :)

      Delete
  6. I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post from you in a while. Glad you're getting better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I didn't think anybody would still be around, so I'm so very happy to have anyone still looking. :)

      Delete
  7. There is "The Hand" pose we all love and have missed!! :) I am so glad that you are able to do your nails... and I agree with Dave... your "meh" is my "OH MY, how pretty!" Love you, Girlfriend.... heal on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm healing on....slowly but surely. I fully plan on getting back to all of me at some point, even if it takes a long-ass time. Feeling lucky to be here at all.

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous as always! Love you bunches♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to see you posting again and slowly but surely getting back to your old self. Love and hugs, you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there slowly but surely. That's really about all I can ask for, right? :)

      Delete
  10. Holy crapezoids! I often wondered what happened to you. I just kind of figured that the puppy brigade took over and you got busy with your life. I never would've thought it would've been something so crazy that kept you from posting all this time. As you say, you were very lucky. Glad you were still around and kicking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy crapezoids sums it up very well!! I did keep a puppy, but she lived with some friends for a couple of months while I lived in the hospital. The whole thing has been very weird. Grateful I have anybody still here! So thank you!!

      Delete
  11. So glad you are finally starting to feel more like your old self! I was worried. Love you. Big momma hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I accept all big momma hugs with much gratitude. <3

      Delete
  12. Oh my! I'm so glad you are doing better and that you posted. I thought of you when I hung my first hummingbird feeders in my yard this spring. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until it's hummingbird time here!! I'm very thankful to still be here. :)

      Delete